Health and wellbeing measures for Covid-19
We apologise if our standard breakfast buffet is not available, however, you can be assured that our pre-selected breakfast menus will not leave you hungry.
In times of CV19 restrictions, breakfast information may be sent to you via your Whatsapp to browse and select from the options provided, usually the day prior, in order for us to individually and safely prepare for your breakfast enjoyment.
We will serve fresh juice and coffee/tea to each table as always, along with your pre selected breakfast, of course with a mask, so you may not see our smile. Tables will be placed with more than ample distance between them and each with wonderful ocean and beach views.
If you have any special dietary requirements please inform us upon your reservation.
The health of both our guests and our staff are our number 1 priority, especially during this COVID-19 period.
Our protocols and cleaning methods meet international standards as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Temperature test and Questionnaire on arrival
- Individual air conditioning units for each guest suite.
- All linen, towels and laundry washed over 70 degrees centigrade
- Guests and staff required to wear masks in public areas as required by law
- Continuous sanitizing of common areas
- Hand sanitizer provided in all suites for guests use
- Doctor available on request
- Physical distancing etiquette followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against CV19
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during there stay